Hair today..gone tomorrow


Yeap!, it has been two years that I have not written anything about Alyssa. Well, we might be busy about life, school, and so on. As usual, we have our ups and downs...(no pun intended here!). We are just living life with a six year old who does not stop. Is she active?...yes she is....lots of energy, in fact too much energy that I can take.  Anyway, where are we now...Oh yeah, the hair!. Sensitivity issues are a huge concern, specially for her. Fine hair that tangles can be the real enemy for Alyssa. Her hair was so pretty.. she had wavy long layers of fine hair that no matter what I did, it still got tangled. I had no other choice... had to chop it off because it got so tangled one day that made us both cry. Well, she is now rocking a short bob, tangle free ( I might add). She still active, going to school. Speaking a bit more. She has grown a lot. We are heading to have a 7 year old girl in September. Sadly but truly, still weak in the potty training department. I do not want to make excuses, but It is mostly my fault. "Panties " are her favorite word in the morning when I am home, but in order to avoid accidents, we still have use the dreaded Pull ups. Bladder might not be so strong enough to go outside. Only panties, when mommy is home...she knows that.  Hopefully, she will be free of them soon.  I can only hope. Now back to my dreading school work. Yeap! I'm in school again.  Anyway!! Happy 3-21!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracias Mami

Day 2: What is Down Syndrome and types of it

First Valentines Day